About Paragon Software Group
- 17 years of software development experience
- Ongoing market research combined with face-to-face dialogue with world-leading publishers and OEMs to deliver on-target mobile linguistic content
- Extensive multi-platform expertise
- Qualified engineering support
Paragon Software Group (PSG) is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's Mobility Division focuses on mobile productivity and reference applications for handheld devices, while its Storage Management Division addresses the needs of data security and storage management for PCs, servers and networks through a comprehensive product line for the data storage market. Engineering breakthrough, competitive total cost of ownership, quality and inventiveness drive PSG’s solutions to a leading position. Founded in 1994, PSG has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Russia and Poland, delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs, as well as online through the company website. PSG provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Dell®, Toshiba®, Nec®, Siemens®, Phoenix®, Microsoft®, Motorola®, Nokia® and more.
To develop effective, quality applications and technologies that help make a mobile lifestyle more enriching. From engineering innovations to data-management apps and mobile editions of your favorite reference works, Paragon Software works with you wherever you go.
Since its founding, Paragon Software Group has provided premium software applications and unique technologies that allow users of every computing platform to be more productive, whether working at a desk or learning on the go with a tablet or smartphone. Paragon Software’s mobility product portfolio includes more than 350 electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias and phrase books in the widest combination of over 30 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Duden, Merriam-Webster, Oxford, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others. Inspired since the earliest days of handheld computing, Paragon Software is known internationally for the ability of its Slovoed engine to convert even the largest print-based reference databases into lightweight mobile applications, as well as advancements in the company’s PenReader text-recognition and Handy Safe personal data protection technologies. Slovoed Online premier instant translation engine extends Paragon Software’s intersection of the dynamic web with easily accessible high-tech learning features and trusted content from our global reference partners.
Desktop, web and mobile applications powered by Paragon Software provide the next-generation features and dependable, high-quality reference content that will take you farther than ever.
Specific target segments:
- Corporate customers: OEM and pre-loaded versions of utilities and the world’s top reference applications for use on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Consumers: Familiar reference favorites, Paragon’s Handy Safe data-management software, Penreader text-recognition technology and Slovoed Online web application for every mobile and desktop user.
- Reference partners: Development and distribution services of branded electronic products for global and regional world publishers.
- Mobile operators: Custom development services for wireless mobile carriers, including branded application and value-added consumer software offerings.
Over 200 IT professionals, including more than 60 programmers, bridge the U.S., Germany, Russia, Japan and Poland to develop the innovative products, technologies and services that meet our customers’ expectations of value and superior service.
Paragon Software solutions are available worldwide through an extensive network of partners, Value-Added Resellers and direct sales networks, which include the company’s websites and .mobi sales channels, and every application storefront in the world.
- Premium branded reference applications in conjunction with more than 15 of the world’s most trusted names in publishing
- Slovoed Online web-based translation engine
- PenReader multiplatform handwriting recognition technology
- Handy Safe personal data protection solution
Paragon Software Group and Mobile TeleSystems win Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award 2011.
Epocware/Paragon Software Group Wins Global Telecom Business Innovation Awards 2009 in the “Best Consumer Mobile Service Innovation” Category.
Handy Safe for Sony Ericsson P900 has been declared a winner of the P900 Application Proclamation.
Handy Safe for UIQ 3.0 is the Best Life Management Application of the Handango Champion Awards 2007.